»

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Corky Siemaszko, NYY Fan Hero

I'm not much for the NY Daily News, the sports only, the rest of the paper is good for under the paint can and lighting the wood stove; mostly I read the NY Daily News online. However Today on Page 7, staff writer Corky Siemaszko aired out more dirty NYY laundry, the bad deals given the ticket licensees.


A fellow Yankee ticket holder, Paula, also another person who was mislead in the ticket relocation called me to tell me about the article. Fortunately my local store still had today's news. This article will go in my Yankee scrapbook along with other NYY mementos. Right now it means as much to me as signed Bobby Murcer rookie card and my signed Tommy John baseball. Murcer and John are baseball heros, Corky is a fan hero.

This article appears directly underneath one about the money woes of Damon and Nady. It's easy to find because a banner headline on the front of the NY Daily News pointing to the Damon/Nady article reads SCAMMED YANKEES See Page 7.

It can also be found online at the following link:



Kudos to the NY Daily News and Corky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Mike said...

Did you send your story to that reporter?