»

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Great Ticket Relocation

As I previously blogged, the Yankees will invoice me when they get me a set of seats for 41 games. My last communication was the one back in the Fall, that was basically you'll know when we invoice you.


As such I have been watching the ticket relocation page. Last Sunday, it said the full season relocation was done and they were in the 41 game relocation. Well that must be an error, because when I checked today, the Yankees stated they were back on the full season relocation and the 41 game relocation had not begun.

Well I am not particularly anxious to part with my money to the Yankees; I am eager to see where I will be sitting. When I originally dove into season ticket ownership, The Yankees called me the 1st week in January; offered me my seats; then promptly invoiced me.

Despite the age of computerization, the Yankees appear to be doing seat assignments with a pencil and eraser. Its very frustrating; its getting closer to Opening Day, and I hate offering my guest a ticket at the last minute.
On that note, this year, I will be soliciting for an Opening Day guest through a letter wrintng contest; those of your who want an early jump; you will have to state why you deserve to be my Opening Day 2009 guest. Details will follow in another blog shortly.

0 comments: