»

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The 2008 DHL All Star Game Fan Fest


My niece, nephew and their parents, along with myself went to Fan Fest today. We weren't sure what to expect, we had hopes there would be something for everyone. We weren't disappointed.

Most definitely it was an event for baseball fans.


There were clinics for the young children, and plenty of catching, fielding and stealing for young and big kids. There was also plenty of history on display.


There were items available to be bought at the live auctions Monday and Tuesday. Also the Hall of Fame and The Yogi Berra Museum had items on display.


Mostly it was plenty of fun for all.


Free stuff is available. You get mini Baby Ruth as you walk in the door along with a bag for your free loot. You also received a MasterCard tap card. With that I won an All Start Pennant. I also acquired an All Star Blanket, a Rally cloth and a MLB T-Shirt, all for free.


There are also mock ups of the All Star Clubhouse with uniforms laid out for several of the AL and NL players. It was the best $30.00 I've spent for entertainment in a while. A family of four can get in for $90.00. I highly recommend you check it out before it ends on Monday night.
I have also included photos from the event on my page.


0 comments: